Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Loving Brenda!

Thank you Bre, for making me feel like superman. If we could indeed have a breath of ecstasy, it would be....I don't know. You are free spirited and I admire you for that and more.
I have to stop writing, lest the world discover your true form and take you so far away from me!



Bewitched, bewitched, you've got me in your spell.

Bewitched, bewitched, you know your craft so well.

Before I knew what you were doing, I looked in your eyes.

That brand of woo that you've been brewin' Took me by surprise.


You witch, you witch! One thing that's for sure,

That stuff you pitch, Just hasn't got a cure.


My heart was under lock and key, But somehow it got unhitched.
I never thought my heart could be had.


But now I'm caught and I'm kind of glad
To be bewitched.
Bewitched.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet messege, lucky both of you to have each other.

Anonymous said...

hey superman, lovely message, u really do blow me away sometimes... keep bein u..

zsamm said...

=(