Friday, July 28, 2006

A good morning

Some days, you wake up on the right side of the bed and others I guess it's well, the left side of it. Today I woke up in the middle I guess. ( references to sides of the bed are not metaphorical but the actual reference to directional orientation of my body in relation to my bed upon waking up) In any case it's not important what side i woke up on but rather who woke me up. There I was, at the battle of pelennor fields with king Theoden and the Rohirrim (Lord of the Rings) when suddenly I was whisked away to the real world only to think I was in a dream again for it was her (E, the girl I'm in love with) that woke me. All the previous words serve no other purpose than to tell you that I had a splendid morning. If you didn't have one, be consoled by the fact that I did.




No comments: