- I have lost my belief in unconditional love. Everywhere I look, touch, taste and take in, is a million little conditions that one must fulfill before he or she is loved. She said to me that it was too hard for her, that she couldn't do it anymore, that all the little things were for a little more and if I wasn't willing to give, well...
- Everything I see is a mirror of me and all that I do is a mirror of you. I love you in my own way too but I do not know which is true, if we are one and two or I am only you.
- You are a star. In the dark depths of heaven you shine and I see your light. Shine
- I was once a child of love and she said to me, take me in your heart and go forth into the world.
- I am a child of death, always have been and always will be, and one day, she will claim me. Oh glorious day!
- I have hope, in you and me and what we could together be. I hope you shall believe with me.
- I am full of shit and the less you listen to me, the better off you will be. :-)
Hmmm...how many of you have steez? I must confess I haven't caught up on my favourite blogs in a while so I will tag less than the required 15.
ElleB who's disappeared from the blogging scene for more than a year now and her last blog comments are full of viagra ads. I'm sure she'll show up one day.
Number 27 who is way too intellectual for most of his peers. He once left a comment on my blog and then I guess after a few minutes decided to delete it but alas it was already in my inbox.
Iwaya who is indeed mad but I'm not sure about crazy.
For this award the rules are clear;
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.(Good luck with that!)
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won. (Um, by phone, fax or email?)