Monday, April 20, 2009

Playing tip or was it spelled teep...

Normzo or Norma as I know him has seen fit to bestow upon me this prestigious award. I am over the moon, yup, like the cow in the nursery rhyme.
Okay, 7 blogs that I find brilliant.



Now 10 things about me

1. I have kissed the love of my life.
2. I have just upped and left the life I know for a far away country to teach English.
3. I enjoy smoking weed
4. I have an unyielding belief in the innate kindness of human beings
5. I will never know what it feels like to have a father
6. I am obsessed with "The Sandman"
7. I am not afraid to trust
8. I judge people by deed and word
9. I think that I am a feminist
10. I have overactive sweat glands, every time I am nervous or I exert myself a bit, my face is like a flowing river. So I like to be calm and collected.

Then the instructions for the 'chosen ones' ;
1.You must brag about the award
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.Then pass it on with the instructions!

I guess that's about it....tag or tip...you're it.

4 comments:

nikolas said...

thanks for the blog honour thinginamajigie.

now that i changed my design do i still get the award? i shall work on this pronto.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

You are too kind, really!!!

Shishi said...

heii Rhino!!!!!!!!
im workin on the trust thing ad i wonder how the weed thing is...

jasmine said...

hey,
just seen this, and i am honored. very.