Monday, January 18, 2010

Being Me

There is nothing now; what was I cannot tell, what will be is written in the shifting sands of time, in smiles and tears. I was him once, him that was named Haani by the desert. I am less now, a little less and a little more. I am the piety of the child, the wisdom of the sage, the character of the peasant. I am the infinite mystery that stretches beyond the sky, shifting in patterns unknown. I am everything yet I am nothing. I am the wind; gentle and comforting yet full of eternal rage. I am the fire, destroyer of all, purifier of none. I am emptiness, vast and unending. I was you, once, in the days of old. In the land of whispering streams, we were one. I am broken; lying in pieces without number, stretched beyond the vast emptiness. I will be you again, in the infinite moment, between one breath and the next. I will find the way, to "Worlds' End" I will stray beyond once. I will be me, again.

5 comments:

L.A. Lutara said...

but the question begs to be asked..."who are you?"

zsamm said...

u knw u fascinate me right?
99% of the time i wish i could just shake u really hard...

Unknown said...

I'm with L.A on this...

lulu said...

yeas rhino... i am with LA and SAM AND nevender

Rhino said...

Hmmm..who am I? I really don't know for sure, however, I know that which I am not and I think that's a good start.