Tuesday, March 18, 2008

....in the end, only kindness matters

8. I have been lucky to experience the kindness of strangers
There are fewer things more amazing than the kindness of strangers. I am not talking about that pocket change you give to the beggar or that donation to the children's fund you gave last year. I'm talking about "come into my home, share my roof, my food.." kindness. I have been fortunate to know it and I can't think of a better way to repay it than to if possible pay it back but always "PAY IT FORWARD".

9. Everyone has a right to bear arms (after a psych evaluation)

10.
He who sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed
Some crimes are only punishable by death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel that, some crimes are punishable by death....but then like which ones...?